Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Time Slipping Away

Oughf, when I started this project, I did expect I would miss some days posting, but I did not expect that I would start missing them so quickly.  Ah, that is life.  As I am out to attempt to create more appreciation in my life, I refuse to feel poorly for missing posts these last two days.  This is not to say that I did not think of posting, on the contray.  I just did not stop to put the thought into action.

Had I posted on Sunday, I would have posted that I was (and still am) grateful for a clean kitchen.  I dedicated five hours on Sunday to do a thorough spring... er, fall cleaning of my kitchen which allowed me to take everything out of the shelves, wipe them and the shelf down and replace in to a more orderly fashion.  I love it when my life if more organized and wonder why I don't stop to do it more often.

Yesterday I would have posted that I am grateful for being able to attend a  great new exercise class by Dr. Michael Huan.  It was like no other I have attended. While we were doing little movements, I was sweating.  We then used foam rollers to straighten out the muscles again.  I thought I would be more sore today, but am surprisingly not.

Today, I am grateful that I have a garden at work I can plant in.  I plan to put in lettuce today and see what else would be good to start growing this time of year.  

No comments: